Monday 20 March 2017

Sri Athmarpanasthuthi by Sri Appayya Dheekshithar – Lyrics and meanings 31 -40



|| Jai Sriman Narayana ||










Oh! Kripasagara/ocean of mercy, you are all pervading, you are flawless and powerful, and why don’t you have any sympathy towards me, when I am completely plunged into the ocean of miseries and sorrows? If you elevate a soul which is totally drenched in sins and in a miserable state, Oh! Shiva, how it would be high-priced for you? Oh! Deva, kindly protect me from the sufferings and miseries, I have already surrendered to your lotus feet, Oh! Kamalabdhe/available to the passionate devotees, which is the superior prayer I can depend on other than the complete surrender to your lotus feet? Therefore kindly protect us with your compassionate grace. Oh! Svamin, this poor thing has been wandering so long and have undergone innumerable births, I am completely exhausted and powerless, and hence you should liberate me instantly, what is the gain of harassing an animal which does not know to branch out good and evil, Oh! Esha, you have tied me with the rope of worldly bondage very well and heaved into the bondage of mother, father, son and into various relations in the unfathomable ocean of Samsara, why I have not obtained your compassionate grace so long although I am worn out of miseries, I suppose I am not fortunate enough to obtain your compassion. Oh! Sakalajagathnayaka, you are highly confidential, symbolizes supreme bliss and a pure mendicant, I am an ordinary person  troubled with  illusion, you are the leader of the Universe who establishes the mode of  right conduct, is that appropriate to separate me from you? Therefore kindly unite me with you.  Oh! Bhagavan, If you have decided not to elevate this soul from the ocean of repeated births and intense miseries and sorrows, in that means let me take birth again and again as any creature, but let me remain blessed to recite your endless glories and soaked in the dust from the feet of your passionate devotees. Oh! Natha, I am already besieged with intense grief and pain from the world of Samsara, Oh! Mrida, Gentle breeze will spread the fragrances of your lotus feet all over the places where worms, mountains and trees resides, therefore you can forsake me to take birth on this Samsara again and again as you wish,   Oh! Kapardhin, at the deathbed, I will be struggling to breathe, all my internal organs would be undergoing intense pain, I will be choked with extreme grief, and gradually lose my consciousness, at that moment, kindly unite my soul at your two lotus feet.  Oh! Supreme Lord Shiva, I shall envision your highly auspicious form which is beyond description of senses or words, attractive smile on your lotus like face, crescent moon on the matted hair locks, decked in garlands of jasmine, seated along with the daughter of Mount Himavan on the gem studded throne.


Sarvajjasthvam Niravadhi Kripasagara: Poornashakthi: Kasmadhenam Na Ganayasi Mamapadhabdhau Nimagnam | Yekam  Papathmakam Api Ruja Sarvatho Athyanthadheenam  Janthum Yadhyudhdharasi Shiva  Kasthavathathi Prasanga: ||

Anthyantha Arthi Vyathitham Agathim Deva  Mam Uddharethi  Kshunno Margasthava Batha Pura  Kena  Vanathanatha | Kalambodhe  Batha  Thadhadhikam Prarthanarithimanyam  Thrayasvainam  Sapadhi Kripaya  Vasthuthathvam  Vichinthya ||

Yethavantham  Bhramana Nichayam  Prapithyoayam  Varaka: Shrantha: Svaminngathiradhuna Mochaneeya  Sthavayaham | Krithyakrithya Vyapagathamathir Dheenashakha Mrigoayam | Santhagyaunam  Dhashana Vivrithim Pashyathasthe  Phalam Kim ||

Matha Thatha: Sutha Ithi Samabadhya Mam  Mohapashau  Rapathyaivam Bhavajalanidhai Ha  Kimeesha Thvayaptham | Yethavantham Samayam Iyathim Arthimapadhithe Asmin | Kalyani The  Kimithi  Na Kripa Kapi Me  Bhagyarekha ||

Bhungakshe  Guptham  Batha  Sukhanidhim Thatha  Sadharanam  Thvam  Bhiksha Vriththim  Paramabinayan Mayaya  Mam Vibhajjya | Maryadhaya: sakala Jagatham  Nayaka: Sthapaksthvam  Yuktham Kim Thadhvadha Vibhajanam  Yojaya Svathmana Mam ||

Na Thva  Janma  Prachaya Jaladhoruddhadharamithi Cheddhirastham  Thanme Bhavathu  Cha  Janiryathra Kuthrapi Jathai | Thvath Bhakthanam Anitharasukhai: Padha Dhooli Kishorairarabdham Me Bhavathu Bhagavan  Bhavi  Sarvam  Shareeram ||

Keeda  Nagastharava  Ithi Va  Kim Na  Santhi Sthaleshu  Thvadh Padhamboruha Parimalodhvahi Mandhanileshu | Theshvekam Va Srija Punarim Natha  Dheenarthi Harin | Athoshanmam Mrida  Bhava Mahangaranadham Ludantham ||

Kale  Kanda Spuradh Sukalalesha Saththavaloka  Vyagrodhagra Vyasani Sakala Snigdharuddhopa Kande | Anthasthodhairavadhi Rahitham Arthimapadhyamane | Apyaghridhvandhe Thava  Nivishatham Antharathman  Mamathma ||

Charusmeran   Sarasijam Chandhrarekhavathamsam | Phullan Malli Kusuma Kalikadhama Saubhagya Choram | Antha: Pashyamya Chalasuthaya  Rathnapeede Nishannam | Loka Atheetham  Sathatha Shivadham  Roopam Aprakritham The ||



|| Jai Sriman Narayana ||